Pilot your spaceship through a maze of caves on an alien planet. Try to reach the surface, while collecting luminum crystals which you can trade for upgrades. Watch out for hazards like mines or laser batteries, and keep an eye on your limited fuel supply.
Cavernaut is a cave flyer with its roots in classic arcade titles like Lunar Lander, reinvented for the iPhone and iPad: You steer your ship with simple touch and tilt controls through a cave that is randomly generated for every game. Each time you play, there’s a new path through the caves, and all the items and landing pads are in different places.
- A randomly generated cave that’s different each time you play
- Simple touch/tilt controls for super-smooth flying
- Five areas with increasing difficulty to master
- Lots of upgrades for your ship
- Cool neo-retro graphics
- Game Center leaderboard and achievements
- Old-school pay once & play, no free-to-play
Play it now
Cavernaut is available on the App Store for $1.99, and runs fine on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.