Lone Artisan Games is pleased to unveil a new Gameplay Trailer for ‘Elium – Prison Escape’, and to announce that it will launch on Steam on February 28th, 2018.
About the game
Elium – Prison Escape is a realistic swordfighting action roguelike in a medieval setting. Play in First and 3rd Person view with shooter-like controls, in a challenging and unforgiving prison environment with the main goal of finding an escape.
Take the role of Jarren Sorengar, a master swordsman seeing his days pass as a weary war prisoner. Time has come to meet fate, find an escape or die in the attempt.
- 1stPerson / 3rdPerson melee action combat. Fight with a sword, equip a shield, use your fists or even resort to fight with objects around you.
- Reactive Combat AI. Engage with zealous prison guards that use the same moves as the player, making for a tense and challenging experience.
- Action and Stealth playing styles. Hide in the shadows, turn off lights and sneak past enemies, or take your opponents by force.
- Alone or with help. Explore and fight on your own or rescue other prisoners to aid in your escape.
- Random dungeon generation. Experience a new level layout on every play, on a series of hand-crafted areas assembled procedurally.
Steam Store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/680330/
Official Website (coming soon): http://www.eliumgame.com